Forever Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the deviantart based RPG room ForeverBleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journal Extracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fangkingagito1
Admin
fangkingagito1

Journal Extracts Empty
PostSubject: Journal Extracts   Journal Extracts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:00 pm

1350 AD August 3rd

Journal Entry of Whitney Bloom.
Born in England 1341 AD

Here we stand, both men, women and children… gathered around a fire, the heat radiating off of it kept our shivers away. A high pitched scream erupts from the flames, my eyes gazing into my mothers eyes with horror as she struggled against the chains that bound her… She was seen as a witch, evil to the core practising forbidden dark arts, communicating with the dead… so she was burnt alive... right in front of me.

I was spared the stake and flame ritual, I had never told anyone about the powers I possessed within me… my mother’s lineage, a cursed breed, one who could see the dead, and wield powers normal humans are not meant to have.

I never knew it then, but I thought that I was all alone… after walking past my mothers fried and charcoaled body, I felt like their was no one else in the world who had the same ‘curse’ as I.

Many families refused to foster me in, because they knew of my mother, and was scared I would use the craft against them… I was 9 years old when my mother was murdered… and since no one wanted me, I was left on the streets to die of starvation.

6 months passed, and that’s where I met him; the mysterious man who would take me in, and raise me… but above all, he would tell and show me things I could never imagine.

His name I will not tell, for to write it down in this book, would jeopardise our cause… this journal outlines my journey to the present day, and the impending doom that will await the souls who should not be seen…

1351 AD April 10th

Today my new father has introduced me to his brethren, there are 4 of them… hidden by dark grey cloaks, noblemen to be sure, 4 men who looked down upon me like a parent would, none of them held the eyes of scorn.

They are knights, working in secret for the king, with one purpose in mind; to defeat all that is evil. Each of them wore a silver medallion, rather plain and dull, but it was something none of them would remove from their necks. My father had one too, and he told me about those medallions just once, because I never forgot his words…

‘These medallions were blessed by god and the heavens above, presented to our noble king with a task in hand. The angels wanted us to help them in purging this world into something much more pure and just, so they gave our king the right to pick 6 of his most trusted knights to wear these medallions. They have a power that none can comprehend, they give us the ability to see the souls of the dead, and the creatures of the damned, all in which should be subdued.’

My father said there were 6 medallions, but in the room, there was only 5 accounted for… perhaps a knight was unable to come?

‘Myself and my noble brothers are known as the ‘shield’ our life goals as knights are to fulfil heavens commands, and as my daughter you will follow them.’

I wondered if my father knew of the power that was held within me.

Perhaps he did…

1356 AD June 30th

My father showed me his weapon today, it was the first time I ever laid eyes on it… a claymore that seemed to out shine any sword I have ever seen in my lifetime. So beautiful, it was gold with jewels in it, I wondered how he could fight with such a thing, but everytime I asked him he merely replied with “This is the only weapon I own that can cut spirits..”

I am 14 now, though I have not laid eyes upon the 6th knight yet, but something strikes me as odd… everyone of them, have not aged a single day since I had last met them. My mother spoke once of trying to re-create an immortal elixir which was very much like the fountain of immortality, which is spoken in only legend.

This is the only explanation I have for the knights to never age… perhaps the medallions which allowed them to see that which cannot be seen, also let them live an eternal life…

1356 AD July 1st

I recall my thoughts on my father knowing of my abilities to be true… just moments ago, I was told everything about these holy knights….

The medallions had some sort of enchantment on them, from the deepest magic, forbidden only to god himself. As long as the knights wore them, they would never age, they could wield weapons that only the spirits are said to be able to wield and they would see those which we should not gaze upon.

I myself could see spirits without such a medallion, and my father knew this, but he said nothing to me… only patted my head and told me that I could be a knight to.

The thought scared me… I was afraid to die, afraid to take arms against the spirits in which my mother once talked to…

My father handed me something… a silver medallion identical to the others, and his bright smile erupted. “Whitney, you will become a great shield. We knights need someone like you to guide us.” I didn’t put it on, if I did, I would not age… I wanted to grow.

My father understood this, and told me one more thing… that when I am ready to serve as gods hand and save our world, only then should I put this medallion on.

With those words said, he left me alone in my room, wondering on the future that would await me.

1361 AD August 3rd

The day of my mothers death…. I am 19 now and today I have come to the decision to take up arms and serve god.

My reasons for this, will stay in my heart, never to be written in ink…

I placed the medallion upon my neck, the years before had been full of training in sword fighting, and in the arts my mother used to use. My father said I should use these dark arts to help us… so I harnessed them.

I found out, that my powers allowed me to draw a weapon from the energy around me… it was perplexing and amazing. I wondered if spirits could do the same?

That night my 5 brethren did something I never thought possible… one by one they removed their medallions and began to crumble before my eyes, until only my father was left.

His words I will never be able to forget…

‘Our time is up… we have been alive for far to long, we have witnessed the deliverance of Christ and now we will join him. I chose you to become the new leader of shield because you have a power we humans could never hope to imagine… you can save our world.’ My father handed me four medallions ‘I want you to find young and hearty people, who would honour the shields goal. And will be true to you my daughter. Then when the time is right, you will strike the spirits at their place of dwelling and rid this world of all evil.’

I was never one for religion; I knew these medallions simply had some type of enchantment placed upon them, but it was indeed a powerful one… I wondered what sorcerer could cast such things?

I promised him, because I loved him dearly that I would fulfil his life goal, to rid the world of all evil. Beginning with the spirits which should move on, the ones we wanted to quench in order to obtain a true peace.

2009 AD September 4th

I have chosen my 5 brethren, each one a vital asset to our cause, they do not know of my powers, the ones that ‘spiritual humans’ could hope to have. It’s better if they think that I am just like them, they each have their own weapon with an ability of its own. In this group there are a few like myself, but I would never encourage them to use their powers if they did not wish to… after all sometimes cold steel can be more affective than lights and smoke.

I am 668 years of age, and appear only 19… my hands have not spilt human blood. But my blade has defeated more then 1 million evils and saved the lives of the weak. I will smite every soul, even after learning of these spiritual classes in Japan; Shinigami, Vizard, Arrancar, Hollow…. To the shield they are all evil spirits that should not be allowed to remain in our plains of existence, curses, abominations… things that should be dealt with… and with my ability to sense them, we shall have little difficulties in cleansing this country.

And then... the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down

Journal Extracts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Bleach :: ARCS :: SHIELD ARC-
Jump to: