Forever Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the deviantart based RPG room ForeverBleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
malkavianzell

malkavianzell

New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion   New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 am

Hello everyone,
As I said before via chatroom I'd like to bring here the discussion we were having about revamping the Narrating System of the Forever Bleach RP Chatroom, so we can always remain in touch actively and be sure nothing will be misunderstood.
So for now I would like the Chosen Admins for the new system to post here their partecipation and the times they are usually on-line. I well understand we all have a real life to deal with so I'm not arguing about that, for this I only want to know when you think you can be on most of the times excluding upsetting issues.
Then I shall start explaining what I have in mind about the type of Role Play Administration we should adopt.

For me, I'm usually on every day from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm (GMT +1.00, I live in Italy)

I can be on sometimes by night hours like from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am (like yesterday when we talked about all this) but that do not happens really often, only when next morning I'm free and have nothing to do basically.

Waiting for you response, till then Peace Out.
Back to top Go down
http://malkavianzell.deviantart.com
fangkingagito1
Admin
fangkingagito1

PostSubject: Re: New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion   New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:40 pm

malkavianzell wrote:
Hello everyone,
As I said before via chatroom I'd like to bring here the discussion we were having about revamping the Narrating System of the Forever Bleach RP Chatroom, so we can always remain in touch actively and be sure nothing will be misunderstood.
So for now I would like the Chosen Admins for the new system to post here their partecipation and the times they are usually on-line. I well understand we all have a real life to deal with so I'm not arguing about that, for this I only want to know when you think you can be on most of the times excluding upsetting issues.
Then I shall start explaining what I have in mind about the type of Role Play Administration we should adopt.

For me, I'm usually on every day from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm (GMT +1.00, I live in Italy)

I can be on sometimes by night hours like from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am (like yesterday when we talked about all this) but that do not happens really often, only when next morning I'm free and have nothing to do basically.

Waiting for you response, till then Peace Out.

Well I can be on from many times XD it varies alot for me, for weekends I can be on from as early as 9am to 10pm X.X But during the week it is very uncertain, probably 12pm to like 8pm Depending on how kind my mother is feeling. and I live in Aus but most of you know that..
Back to top Go down
Durmiente

Durmiente

PostSubject: Re: New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion   New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Right now I'm usually on from about 11:00 am or 12:00 pm to around 2:00 am, or later if I'm not tired. That may change though after January (I'll be gone for close to two and a half months for BT).

I'm GMT - 5 hours, live in Pittburgh, PA, US.
Back to top Go down
malkavianzell

malkavianzell

PostSubject: Oook...   New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm

That's a start but I believe someone is missing, I need all the "Chosen Ones" to post here.
Back to top Go down
http://malkavianzell.deviantart.com
fangkingagito1
Admin
fangkingagito1

PostSubject: Re: New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion   New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Yeah. see how we go lol dont forget we are having a trial run first though
Back to top Go down
Wandofeternity20

PostSubject: Re: New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion   New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:23 pm

I'm on the same time frame as Durm is. Mon and Fri I work as a volunteer, and normally get on around 12:00 Am to 1:00 Pm and stay pretty much the rest of the night.The rest of the week I get on whenever I get up. Which ranges around 9 AM-3 PM in extreme cases. As I am currently looking for a job, The day may change. However you can normally always reach me by deviantArt's note system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion   New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Administration and Mastering System Organization - Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Bleach :: EXTRA! :: INFORMATION YOU WANT TO KNOW-
Jump to: