Forever Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the deviantart based RPG room ForeverBleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act 10: Kaaru enters the fray!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fangkingagito1
Admin
fangkingagito1

Act 10: Kaaru enters the fray! Empty
PostSubject: Act 10: Kaaru enters the fray!   Act 10: Kaaru enters the fray! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am

A full moon lit night, a silhouette passes by the gleaming celestial body. The noise flapping robes fluttering in the wind as a shingami leaps from building to building with a cigarette lit held between his lips. Smoke leaving its trail. A climb up a tower, to it's peak. To look up on the city with all its lights like stars. He holds the fragment of someone dear between index and thumb, tied to a red cloth torn from a red ribbon. Fond.... well maybe not so fond memories are in mind. This person, in white where had she gone? It has been so long since he had seen her. He had noticed the many fluctuations of spiritual pressure going on in this city. Was a battle going on? Between reapers and espada, or maybe something worse. None of that really mattered but this unwavering uneasy feeling filled his heart. " Something’s wrong."

< Keihime had sensed a battle, however short it may have been it was one that dealt her side a huge blow. She had shunpoed from her manor to the streets, bright green hues alert as she began to feel Whitney's presence fade. She had felt the Arrancar, however weak she may have been, felt her reishi diminish until it seemed to vanish within thin air. Her foot steps were quick, eyes wide with shock as she stopped at the alley in which a swift fight had occured. It was empty, except the sgins of silver blood mixed with the water from the rain which had recently stopped, and a mighty zanpuktou which laid submerged in water. Keihime made her way to the sword, she had no idea who it belonged to, but as she gazed at it, she felt like this blade was not meant to be left here. Her pale hands plucked the long double bladed Zanpuktou and felt a surged of reishi flow out of it. The woman dropped the blade, eyes trembling... just from touching it, she could sense that this blade had killed millions of every race. "Who would leave such a blade?" Her eyes gazed at the blood in the puddle, and added things up. Whitney had sent someone to the hoard... someone who was not able to take their blade with them as protection. Once again the woman picked the blade up and kept her mind clear as she looked around, ignoring the bad vibe she got from the blade. "I wonder.... "

From the tower he leapt , letting gravity take charge. " What is going on " He said as he somersaulted mid air and landed on his feet. So many spiritual pressures going off at once. He had always stayed neutral when it came to fights amongst the races. He lifted his head to look at the planet's gleaming satellite with his auburn eyes. A light breeze briefly caressing his cheek.

< Behind the woman a maiden of pure white formed, her beauty only matched by her misstress. Manten Gensou Keihimes sword spirit floated around the woman, white eyes looking at the sword, from there her hands begin to fade as they make there way into Keihimes skull, where she then begins to communicate with her misstress. Keihime blinked and bit her bottom lip "OF course this blood is from an Arrancar..... you are right Manten Gensou, we should inform The espada commander as soon as we can locate him." Keihime seemed to be at a loss, but still she'd try to figure thins out.

He takes of at a blinding speed towards area where spiritual is thick in the air. Information is need. The fragment of her clutched in hand as it feels frigid cold. Faster and faster he went until everything he did see was nothing more that blur and the only thing clear is what was ahead. Faster and faster his mind went worries. A little girl in black and plume like feather on her head appears behind him only to cling to his back. This was his zanpaku-to’s avatar. “ Long time no hear where have you been. The little girl whispered murmur into his ear. “ I’ve just got a bad feeling.” He responds in which the avatar only gives cute frown with her large gray eyes. Faster and faster he went tunnel vision is all he would see until finally he crosses a woman’s path. Moving to quickly and too focused he had no time to stop and ends up colliding with her.

< The woman came to a stop sensing something aproach. She gazed up and saw a figure speeding towards her. "What..... is that?" Her eyes went wide as it was suddenly right infront of her, slaming into her and causing her to fall back. Keihime cried out as she hit the cold wet ground, Yuki's blade in her hand as she sat up. "why did you do that ? Doyou wish to fight me!?" she said narrowing her eyes at the man.

He fell to the ground opposite to her. He rubbed his head and rear as he rose. Dusting off his clothes he approached her and lent his hand to her. “ Sorry I guess I was going to fast. “ He says. Eyes dart to the sword in her hand. He gives it good look and looks to the holder. “ That isn’t your blade isn’t it?” He asked with a stern look. A younger Kaaru would have attacked her on the spot before asking questions, but time has thing for making the young-hearted wise. “ Answer please…”

< Keihime looked at the man with a raised brow. "Of course this is not my blade.... I found it, surrounded by blood... silver blood..... an Arrancars no doubt." She whispered looing at the man. "I am Keihime Oratosa, and you? I found this after I went to investigate a large reishi fluxation."

Eyes widen when she mentioned blood. She said she found it meaning she had not slain her. “ I know the owner of the sword. His hands clutching on her fragment now only a habit. “ Did you see her , the owner?” He asked Keihime, seeming to forget manners at the moment..

Keihime tilted her head for a moment and shook her head. "No I didn't I only found this. Who owns it?" The woman asked.

“ Yes, that sword you hold belonged to someone very dear to me.” He said He gives it a hard look. “ If she isn’t wielding it I can only assume some kind of harm to her has occurred “ He closed his eyes clutching the fragment of Yuki. “ What has been going on? Spiritual pressures are going off like wild fire here.”

Keihime tilted her head. "Someone dear to you?" She asked. She found it difficult to believe, a shinigami a friend of an arrancar. "From what I have gathered, she has been sent to the Heaven's Hoard thanks to the leader of Shield." Keihime said lightly, standing up and dusting herself down. "They are a new threate to everyone."

“ Shield? Who’s the leader of “Shield”? And where is this “ Heaven’s horde. “ He said in serious tone, cracking his knuckles. “ They won’t be threat after I’m through. “ He said as he let loose his spiritual pressure hoping to get this “ Shield” ‘s attention.

Keihime blinked. "The heavens hoard is another dimensional plain that one can only reach by being sent there by the knights of shield. The leader is known as Whitney Bloom."Keihime sighed softly shaking her head. "Please, don't be a fool. We are not ready to face them!" she pleaded watching him."If you increase your reiatsu you'll get us both killed."

“ You mean you aren’t ready to face them.” He corrected her releasing a greater burst of his spiritual pressure. He closed his eyes and slowly opened them. “ Ya know she called me a fool too. I believe her when she says that because it is true. I am…..Stubborn…and I am silly, but believe you me I’ve been though enough pain, close to death, and heart ache to leave her in a place like that. So I’ll talk before I fight and if Shield chooses to visit then well a nice chat is all I want.” He said with a determined look but a stupid grin. ( And even the writer thinks what he’s doing is stupid.)

Keihime blinked and watched him. "You can't be serious...." The woman drew her zanpuktou. "Please.. stop. If you do not cease releasing your reishi. I will have no choice but to intervene.. You may not want to leave her there, that's why the shinigami vizard and arrancar have gotten together, to find a way to free everyone.... please... you have no idea what they are like. They do not listen, they will attack." She stood her ground, not really wanting to draw her blade, but if she had to, she would stop him.

“ Unless you have something else to say besides “ Stop , or I’ll hurt you.” Its not gonna stop me from confronting one of these characters. If anything I want to meet the leader and whether she listens or not I’ll find a way to stop them and get her back. That what you want isn’t it? You want these bozos to stop what their doing?”

< Keihime closed her eyes. "Obake... Manten Gensou." She whispered shaking her head lightly. ".... You have not encountered them, so you do not know... they can't be killed by sword or weapon, they never tire, never loose their energy... and they always grow stronger..." Her Zanpuktou split in two, becoming two oduble bladed souba's. "Now please... listen to a voice of reason, and stop. Join us, and we can bring them down together, because alone,you will never succeed."

“ Can’t be killed by a sword you say, never tire you say, and always grow stronger now there is even more incentive. “ The next burst of spiritual pressure was much stronger even had impact to it to those nearby. “ I understand your voice of reason but now understand my voice I only wish to encounter one. Not to fight at the moment, but to reason with them to understand them. If they don’t listen. …” Another burst just as strong as the last. “ …I’ll make them listen, even if it is only one word. “

Keihime shook her head. Whispering words hard for him to hear. She performed a shunpo, the woman appearing right infront of Kaaru and quickly swung her two blades towards him swiftly. "No you can't!" She said narrowing her eyes at him. "Don't let whatever feelings you have for that arrancar get in the way of our objective. You will ruin everything, come with me, I will summon all leaders we will come up with something."

But as quickly as she was he used his sheath to block the blow the great spiritual pressure that came from him gone as soon as her sword impacted on his horizontally held sheath. His eyes locking onto hers. A silence for two minutes or so before he let out a sigh. He stepped back and pulled his blade away. “ My feelings are the strongest thing I have. “ He said Turning his back on her. “ Tell me…. You aren’t a shingami are you? You spiritual pressure is different. A Vizard ? Am I right? “ He asked.

Keihime held her ground, eyes determined. "Now isnt the time to let such things rule you.. I'm sure this Yuki would tell you that too. So you should think about what she'd tell you." Keihime said withdrawing her blades as he stepped back. "I am Oratosa Keihime, A vizard yes."

“ Knowing her…she’d just call me foolish and say feelings are weakness. Even though We talked about how certain feelings can give you strength to take on armies. “ He scratches his head. “ she always said that she didn’t have any feelings, but I believe she does even if she doesn’t realize it yet. Although I understand she only see’s me as friend.” He sighs “ Eh enough sad wishy washy poshy!” He said with one hand raised high and another on his hip dynamically posing. “ A DRINK A DRINK I SAY!!! “

< Keihime listened to the shinigami silently as her blades reformed into its sealed state. "Hmm well, if she see's you as only a friend, then you should be happy to be her friend. She doesn't have feelings? Or she just chooses not to show them to people?" She asked tilting her head, blinking blankly as Kaaru said drink. "Sake?... oh .... I suppose I could join you, to make sure you wont try to cause trouble." she nodded and smiled lightly.

“ I…am a little happy to be her friend. But…” He sighs almost sounding depressing. “ Nevermind, no one likes listening to a fool and YES SAKE !” He said dramatically in that stupid pose.

Keihime patted his back. "We can talk if you need to," She said smiling as he make a pose and nodded, walking off. "Let us find a good bar... but first... Do you have a gigai?" She asked looking back over at him.

“ Yeah I leave it in an abandoned factory which has become my home. Trying to avoid going to the soul society My sister is trying to get me to become a captain.” He said shuddering. His sister’s persistent nagging and bossy attitude always sent chills up his spine.

< Keihime gave a nod. "I see..." The woman looked away from him and down the street. "You'd need a gigai to be served a drink." She said her eyes narrowing lightly at nothing in particular.

“ Yeah or I could just go home and drink some.” He said laughing a little. He points toward the abandoned factory, its smokestack visible in the distance.

"In that case then, I see no need for me to accompany you to keep you from causing trouble. I trust you will not try to call the knights.... please, nothing good will come of it." She warned, looking over at him softly.

“ Mmmnn not sure, I think I might do it again when I get home.” He said stretching his arms. “I mean I only stopped then cuz you tried to hit me , but if you aren’t around there isn’t much to stop me.”

< "Then I would call for Kyte and he would assist me to keep you under control." She said lightly, watching him. "Rest shinigami. And seek me out if you need help, we all need to help eachother through this time... especially if you want to get this friend back." And with that Keihime turned to go on her way.

“ Jeez I was trying to say I’d be glad to share some with you but if you wanna part ways I guess I have no issues.” He stood there back still turned to her and arms crossed. “ By the way I’m a night owl so resting I don’t do much till morning. . As for the help, fine but the leader is mine….I’m getting her back for sending Yuki to that dimensional whatever.”

< Keihime stopped and smiled softly. "Don't worry sir. Yuki isn't dead yet... and I do not think she will ever die while there." The woman looked up at the sky. "I plan.... on going there myself." And with that Keihime walked off, leaving Kaaru alone.

* " Over my dead body. " He said also leaving.

lol

A smile in the dark as figure in black and white robes hurtles through the air. Despite the vizard's advise he would send out great pulses of his spiritual pressure, once every hour. This way to the vizard this would only seem like normal surge maybe and maybe get the nights attention. Kaaru was never really one for teamwork. Not sense his days as an academy student. No, he stopped being part of team ever sense that day with his other siblings and sweetheart were taken away from his life like a page ripped out of a book. A page that can never be put pack correctly. Everyone is like a book we decide or other manipulates our lives to see what can be ripped out from our books or written. Every minute you are alive that book is being written every time you lose something or forget it is as though a word had been erased or washed away by water, but if someone anyone you consider family, friend or lover...well lets just say the torn edges will still be there to remind you . Panting and jumping he climbs the same tower everyday looking down upon the city. A burst of spiritual pressure sent out like a beacon on 7th hour.

Whitney had been picking up a reiatsu flow all night, it was steady at first, but grew as time moved on. The wiman had been tracking it, sword by her side as her real weaopn was always around her, her weapon was everywhere... it was the wind itself. The woman evenually made it to the bottom of the tower, wind surging beneath her feet as she rose above the ground making her way to the one that was calling. "Another shinigami...." She whispered when se came into eye contact. "So many of you...."

Kaaru stood there on the peak of the tower staring back at the woman. He had to guess this was shield. He just smiled. “ Well, took you long enough or maybe someone was catching some beauty rest. He stretched deliberately letting his guard down. “ I was actually thinking of turning, but you finally found me. “

< Whitney looked at Kaaru and stood her ground. "Well there is no need to worry, do you wish to be sent that badly?" She asked raising her rapier. "No matter if you did or did not, still you would be defeated." Whitney shook her head. "I would have followed you. until you could travel nomore, then I would send you to where you belong."

“ Eager, I like that in a girl, but please stay your sword and keep your panties in your knickers. I want to ask you some questions before we fight. I’m sure as a “knight” you should at least have some honor and answer.” He cracks his neck by turning his head sharply left then locks eyes onto her. “ Tell me where is that I belong? Further more do you even know what I or rather we are. I’m not talking about everyone as one whole but I mean only the shinigami.”

< "Panties and knickers are the same thing shinigami, I am not wearing two." She said listening to his words. "I am not a knight of old... I never was. But I will listen for a few moments." She holds his gae evenly. "You beling in the heavens hoard to await the judgment of god." She gave another nod. "Souls that only fight with other souls, causing damage to humans."

“ Well excuse me for being wrong then but you’ll have to pardon yourself for being wrong too. “ He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “ Wrong wrong wrong, “ He said making an X with his arms. “ Shinigami are indeed souls and we do fight souls, souls called Hollows, ya know those monstrous looking things with white skull mask? Shingami are here for only two reason to defeat said hollows and send souls to where they truely belong. The soul society. “ He scratches his head. “ Listen I don’t know where you come from , but listen when I say the only thing your doing is disturbing a delicate balance. If you capture too many shingami you’ll only let the hollows run a mock harming humans and devouring souls. Vice versa if you capture all the hollows we shingami are out of the job. I don’t want to be rude to a lady but who ever told you all this hooey about all souls being evil has it completely WRONG. Think about it for sec missy we souls were all once human, and humans have the capacity to be good and evil. This in turn means souls do too.”

< Whitney frowned at Kaaru at his statement of wrong! "You are all evil.You should not be here. it is wrong." Whitney said frowning. "We will hinder the fabrication of this balanca and take you all out, then there will be nothing to keep in balance." The woman frowned at the man, having no interest in his words. "You speak to someone who wants to kill you. it is not making me rethink my stratedgy."

“ Listen and listen good the only way your gonna get rid of such a balance is by wiping out every soul and every human being still alive. As long there humans as long as there are people dying everyday there will always be shingami and there will always be hollows. What you’re doing is futile. Shingami exist to guide souls to the soul society. Without us, the souls of people who have departed can’t be sent there and if they can’t be sent there more and more hollows will be produced and then the hollows will devour every soul including each other and you and your group. Eventually the only thing around will just be an extremely powerful arrancar. Please understand ma’am. That what you are doing is foolish. “ He lowered his head. “ I will fight you to get this point across and I will fight because I want to get someone of that heaven’s hoard. Someone I care about someone whose page I do not want torn from my pages. “

< Whitney was silent for a time, thinking things over. It was beginning to get to her... but. "I will not take notice of these words. You shall be sent to the hoard, it is gods will." She would not let her fathers life goal be left for naught. "Now..... draw your blade and fight." She said as wind surged around her, forming her armour, the winds as sharp as numerous blades ready to push bac or cut through flesh.

He drew his sword, held the sheath in his other hand. “ You hesitated…you were thinking. Deep down you understood what I said was true. That the only way you will achiever your goal is to put everything in this plain of existence into complete nothingness. As long as there is life there is death. You can’t eliminate either! They are two individuals that walk side by side that can never be parted!” Kaarosu unleash a wave of heavy impact spiritual pressure from his body. “ Do you know what believe girl…. That the person who ever taught you this silly belief, this person who brainwashed you into thinking every soul is evil….” Kaaur’s eyes closed and opened slowly his eyes glimmering with his immense spiritual pressure. “ is afraid of death. “

< Whitney sighed, but as soon as he spoe ill of her father that was it. "How dare you!" Her wind fluxed around her, she let out a large reishi pressure that would never tire. The woman in an instant had dove towards Kaaru in a fit of rage, her rapier swung as a torrent of wind surged for him

Kicking off and away from the tower, Kaaru avoided her blow of rage. “ It seems I’ve struck cord! Lemme guess the person who taught you these insane beliefs was someone dear!? Mommy? Or perhaps daddy?!” He said to see what her reaction would be next as he plummeted toward the ground. He wanted to study her first before releasing zanpaku-to.

< Whitney wasn't one to take lightly, she huffed eeping herself calm as she slashed her blade in an octislash like motion. "You know nothing of my family and my roots so keep your meaningless words to yourself." She said

“ You’re right I don’t know anything about you! All my assumptions I’ve made so far about knights in general are wrong! “ He said as he lands on his feet on the ground and starts walking backward using his sword and sheath to parry her attacks. “ Just as you know nothing about souls or THEIR duties. “

<Moogle-Hogger: "Tch..." Whitney faltered again only to close her eyes. "Say what you will, I will do what god has asked of us!" she said lunging forwards her blade moving ina thrusting motion, wind armour surging around her.

“ God SHMOD! “ He said as he used his sheath to parry her thrust using maximum force to knock her sword away from its intended target. “ The reason why your doing it , is because of this relative! Because he or she asked you too! Not because of some god! Don’t make me laugh!” He said sword at the ready for anything else. “ Your just a little girl obeying your mommy and daddy’s words. “

< Whitney's blade was knocked away and immediately she stagged back, not because of force, but of words. "I am doing it for the dying wish of a friend. You will not sway me. Anylonger."

“ Sway shmay! Deep down you know what I say is the truth! Every time you hesitate your mind is debating what you believe to be the truth against your heart, which knows the truth. Right now I may seem evil just because the way I’m talking to you sounds like something that villain would say. Rather cheesy villains but understand I’m only defending myself. “ He gets into a balanced defensive stance. “ I pose a question to you now. If a friend told you to jump of a cliff because he said god wills it, would you do it?” He asked.

"If this person saved you from death and gave you life then yes." She said bluntly. "Back in those days, it was alot different to now. you are a fool to even attempt to ask about my loyalty to comrades." Whitney had had enough, she dove at him and slashed her blade towards his torso.

“ So a person saves your life and now he wants you to end your life. That makes no sense at all!” He said as he held his sword so that it was vertical and would block her blow but at the same time he would push forward just as her sword made contact. “ That doesn’t sound like a friend! That sounds like someone who just want someone else to do the dirty work!”

< "He gave me more then anyone else could ever give. I have no intention of sharing my life with you." Her blade seemed to surge with the wind around it, pushing agains t his blade. "Now stop this meaninngless talk and fight!"

“ Fine you don’t want to listen you want to fight ! ?” He pushed against her blade . “ You deny the truth only substitute a truth given to you by a stranger. For that I pity you. Only because whether it be through reason or by blade I will get Yuki out of Heaven’s hoard ! COME TO SERVE.. DATESNSHIKISHI!” He shouts as a burst of spiritual pressure came from him and his blade changing it’s shape. The spherical guard would shine and then burst with ebony spikes growing towards her at an alarming rate.

Whitney skids back as he pushes her, golden eyes looking at him. "Yuki? So you fight for someone who one of my comrades or myself have sent?" whitney smiled, completely ignoring any thing he had to say about her life. Around her the wind surged nicely, pushing he trees to slanting positons. as the spikes headed her way the wind seemed to surge forward blowing them back.

The spikes stop growing and withdraw back to the spherical guard only to form a streamlined shield to let the wind she had sent blow passed him. He lunges toward her now the shield breaking a part and forming a wide blade sword. He swung it vertically down at her with great force.

< Whitney raised her rapier holding it above he head as his blade hit hers. The woman started to shake but the wind blew against him, threatening to unbalance him.

He grins, the blade of his sword went limp like a rope and wrapped itself around her rapier tightly. He let the wind that she blew blow him back and away from her. The black rope still tethered to her rapier and his guard.

< Her sword had wind surging around it much like her own armour, the wind as sharp as blades. it wirled around the blade, as soon as the rope wrapped itself around it, the wind went to tear it to shreds.

The rope grew slack so what he was trying to do didn’t work. He huffed and pointed the spherical guard toward his foe feather shaped platelets from the rope rushed and gather toward the guard and compacting into one point.

Whitney didn't wait her body surging forward in a twirl as the wind was fragged around her forming a tornado about her. After spinnning her sword came around and swung sending the tornado flying towards KAaru.

“ SHUUKAI-HOU!” He shouts and at that moment Kaaru let loose a projectile with a loud BOOM, from the guard aimed for her torso right when the tornado hit him. Even if he was hit he was sure he would of hit her . The tornado ripped away at his shingami robes and left cut on his body.

< As the gaurd aimed for her, it passed through hte tornado yes, but the wind which cascaded around her body was full of flowing reishi which only served to strength it. "You cannot harm me with that weapon." She pointed out stagering back as the guard hit the armour, pushing her back.

“ Heh aww don’t so that you might hurt her feelings. “ He said, smirking, his body riddled with cuts. His body was screaming in pain but he would not show it. With a loud battle cry he flash steps in front of her a drill formed on the guard of the hilt he held. He then rams the drill in the point of the projectile’s impact. “ You armor protects you but why I have to ask! No one puts up protection for no reason!”

missed

Sheath still in his other hand he quickly holds vertical near his head to block her sword. She may have though she avoided his drill by stepping back but it will be a decision she’ll regret. “ SHUUREN-HEKI!!” A light burst followed by a big burst of spiritual energy emitted from the drill bits base propelled the drill and Kaaru forward toward the intended target.

< Whitney's free hand came up as she pushed the wind at him, slowing him down as much as she could before he collided with her, the two were flung back, but her shield still kept the drill at bay. "Two enemies have tried drills now."

When he was flung back he took his drill and sword hilt and placed it between his feet and legs . When he landed he drilled into the earth deeply. Going under ground leaving a hole for her to look at where he should have landed. “ So you’ve fought others who use the drill as a weapon!? Well you haven’t fought someone like me sweetheart!” He said his voice echoing from the hole.

< Whtiney narrowed her eyes towards the ground. "Very well then.. that may be true, but right now.. oyu leave me no choice." air surged beneath her as she became airborne rapier moving swiftly as surges of air began to tear the ground apart. "Then I will find you."

“ You won’t have too hun!” He said as he bursts out of the ground, using shuuren-heki, from the ground beneath and behind her. The propelled drill carried him up and over her. He had the drill shift into a sword and then he swung it down vertically from behind.

< Whitney felt the blade collide with her armour. This was getting annoying now. "I am begining to have enouh of this." She whispered blade coming around as she channeled into the heavens hoards forcing a huge streak of razor sharp wind to fly athim

“ Kuroi Bo-ro Nokogiri! “ The sword limped letting him fall. As he fell the sword became a bladed rope saw and as he fell it raked against her armor acting like a saw. He fell into the hole he came out of the bolo saw weapon then curled back as he fell into the hole and formed a quick stream lined shield to lid the hole

< Whitney felt the blades raking across the wind but its blade like surface seemed to keep it at bay. Th woman looked to the east, eyes narrowing as she saw a rather large raven. "...That bird...." The woman recalled the vision she had seen of the woman with the midnight blue hair, and larkspur blue eyes... the bird flying over her as she froze. Whitney gritted her teeth, so this bird was real.. where was the figure!? Her eyes scanned the area but could only see shadow. "tch.." Her eyes fell back onto the task at hand, wind surging down at the hole in an unforgiving manner. "You wish to save your friend, then join her in the hoard."

Like liquid the shield lid poured into the hole. An echoing laugh could be heard. “ Oh sweetie! I gotta another question !!” He said in a childish manner. “ Tell me what will you do when you die? Will you let you fellows slay you now that you’ve become a soul. Will you let them put you in this place called heaven’s hoard?” His voice echoed as he asked.

"I will not be dieing today, by such a meger souls blade, that much is certain." Whitney shook her head, diving down towards the liquid lid thing. Her rapier slashed swiftly just upon impact as the wind sliced through the liquid for but an instant, allowing her to fall into the hole. "NOW YOU DIE!" She went to stab him.

“ Die ? Sorry not my thing… as for you though.. It was a big mistake to come down here especially when I’m up here. “ Kaaru said at the top of the hole. When he dove back in the hole he had the feather form the barrier to protect him but used a couple feather s to from a medium size drill to dig towards the surface should she follow. He leapt into the air briefly, morphing the blade into a rather heavy metal bar like blade and slammed it against the ground to cause the holes which he dug intricately so that they’d easily collapse with a strong impacting force. Should she survive it well honestly to Kaaru she didn’t thing she would.

Whitney sighed as he drilled himself away from her. "...." There wasn't much to say, if one fleed it usually meant that that one was tryingto set a trap. Whitney moved her sword above her, as the earth above her was blown away from her attack. Leaping up outside once more She stood her ground. "Think being underground will save you?"
“ Mmmmn no but honestly I though you’d die then.” He said standing with a stupid grin. Tapping his sword onto his shoulder. “ Your use wind as your power you manipulate bot offensively and defensively, rather obvious of course. “ He cracks his neck. “ But something is bothering me about you. It has to do with that wind armor. I’ve fought of lot of manipulators in my day and if they ever use their power to protect themselves it is not because they don’t want scars. Although you are a woman which actually proves it alittle true, but I don’t buy it. “ He taps the sword on the ground. “ So do your fellow knights fight in similar manner? Use armor to protect themselves? “

"My abilities are none of your concern." She said lightly. "I do not see what you think me telling you would accomplish... Only that you need to ask your enemy pointless questions, when if you uwere a real warrior you could easily etablish such things. Do you think I would tell you of my comrades powers? Do not think so little of me." Whitney looked at her arm as the wind surged. "Actually. I do not really need any armour.... but it is for other reasons why I keep this shield up constantly. One which you will never hope to know."

“ Ahh thank you , you only helped me confirmed what I thought. “ He holds his zanpakuto flat face toward her. “ If you don’t need it….but you wear it it means your protecting something other then yourself a weakness. Well fine no more games. So far I’ve been playing around but if I’m going to save her I might go all out. Although to be honest I’m uncertain if I can beat you, but if I can would you maybe just a nick then next time well next time you better watch out.” He smiles. His eyes becoming serious and lit with fiery a stare. ( think Byakuya e.e ) “ Become King…Datenshikishi” He whispered as blade disappears into feathers. A surge of spiritual pressure, coming from him. His body covered by creeping black shadows or rather black feathers. He crosses his arms as a shining orbs submerged in his hand surface and shine brightly briefly. “ Bankai…Hasha Datenshikishi.”

"You think I'm not protecting a weakness?" Whitney smiled closing her eyes. "Don't you think being human is weakness enough?" the woman watches his bankai take form with her golden hues, she didn't even seem to break a sweat. "Well, your zanpuktou's ultimate form eh? So be it.." She stood her ground as the wind surged around her, brown hair flowing about. "I will tell you this.... Come at me now, because after this momvement of yours... you will be dealing with a never ending enslaught." The woman looked at Kaaru and waited.

“ I wouldn’t say ultimate…even she keeps secret from me despite that we’ve been through everything together. “ He says talking of his sword as though it were a close friend. He slowly approached her walking toward her . The feathers that made up his being, shifting alongst the pitch black areas of his body. “ You aren’t human… rather you’re a human who’s spiritual power exceeds that of average humans. I kinda find it hypocritical. A spiritual human who vows to end all spirit beings, eh whatever I’m tired of this and honestly you bore me now. “ He said walking confidently. “ I mean I gave you all the straight facts and yet still you believe in this suicidal belief that all souls are evil. “ He stops and holds out his hand to her.” One last chance…follow what you truly believe and not something that someone else has placed upon you.”

* : Whitney looked at Kaaru, why on earth did she get the merciful ones all the time? Perhaps it was just her luck... Her golden hues seemed to look at the shinigami with little more then disdain for his acts. Although she assessed his bankai it seemed to her that he was merely trying to buy his time. After a few moments of waiting the woman outstretched her hand for Kaaru to take it if he wished, closing her eyes she frowned. "I ... don't know what I was thinking..." she whispered in an almost saddened voice as the wind armour had ceased its protection from her right hand.

The feathers continued shifting along his being. Arms length distance with her. He grasps her hand. Gently and smiles softly. “ I am happy to see that you’ve come to an understanding.. A senseless fight means nothing.” He said as he gently shook her hand. The appendages on his back flapping lightly.

* : "Hmmm yes. I don't know what came over me just then.... Allowing myself to suddenly trust a soul like you.... Such a fool I am." She mutterded as the wind armour surged down her arm once more, the current like a thousand miniture blades as the wind erupted into a much larger scale then it usually was, it moved maybe half a metre away from her body and would have surely torn his flesh from the bone if he didnt act. Her rapier came thrusting towards him in a swift piercing stirke, aiming to piece his heart.

His hand and arm scatter into several feathers some torn, by the cutting wind. Kaaru grits his teeth as he brings his other arm around and from a shield quickly to block her rapier. He leapt back and shook his head with a sad disposition to show how he felt for her actions. “ Ma’am….I only wish I knew that arrancar who manipulated time well enough so that I can go back to the time before you were told a pack of brainwashing hoopla. “ He said while reforming his own hand and shaking it then hardened that hand and arm into sharp blade. “ Sadly he doesn’t want any involvement with any one. “

< Whitney smiled and twisted her wrist as her blade turned, the wind surging around it as she sent a blast right down the blade and colliding wit Kaaru's arm. The current was swift and intense forcing the woman to skid back but just imagine the impact it could have on the shinigami who took the attack. "I don't care about your wishes. All I need is to kill you... or rather send you on your way to judgement, just like I did to your little arrancar friend..." Whitney was already running towards him again, her blade at the ready as she drew closer.

“ The only one who will pass judgement on me is…..” Just as she started her mad dash toward him, he ran toward her, feathers escaping from his extra appendages and like seeds entering the ground. He clashes his sword arm against her rapier. His other hand gathering and compacting feather into his fist.

< "Is God!" She said as he collided with his blade. The wind surged around from her feet as it tore through the layer of cement in which they stood on. "And let he judge you in earnest." She said as the wind shifted directions propelling her forward and pushing Kaaru back, right towards a picket fence. Her armour swirled around her, he would need an unimaginable amount of power to even bend the wind.

Unimaginable power yes, but like water which knows when to give and when to deal Kaaru ‘s body scattered into feathers, allowing Whitney to pass through this black flurry. Using her own powerful propulsion to send her to this picket fence.

The woman slashed her sword as the fence was blown back, still flying forward the collapsed fence was very easy to miss now. She turned herself blade moving with her as another streak of wind flew towards the feathers, her feet digging into the ground as she tried to slow herself down.

The feathers are scattered delaying Kaaru reformation, some of them even being torn delaying the reformation a bit more. The feathers that were dropped to the ground as Kaaru ran began to do their work breaking up the ground making it difficult for her to use her feet as a break in her process to slow herself down.

< Whitney frowned as she continued to skid alng those feathers were a nuisance. "Enough of this..." she said as she twisted herself around and thrusted her blade into a nearby tree, stopping her with a jerk. "Now, I think it is time to send you on your way Kaaru." she whispered as the wind surging around her blade cut through the inside of the tree, exploding the tree from the inside as hundreds of wooden chunks went hurtling everywherre, as soon as they touched her armour they were shredded to dust.

He exhales deeply as he finally reforms, the orbs on the back of his hands producing feather to replace the torn ones. Honestly it was getting rather dangerous, and well exciting, but scattering like that is very difficult let alone a full body reformation. “ Must be rusty…” He says to himself. Through out the fight Kaaru studied her, in logical sense her power had advantage over his, but he would just have to think out side the box right now. He starts running toward her once more like before. The feathers on both hands shifting rapidly.
< Whitney lowers her blade by her side as she looks at Kaaru running towards her. "hmm... Enough of this now." She whispered her blade being raised once more as she moves it horizontally across yet the strike itself moves downards at an angle. The wind hurtles towards the ground with a chaotic blow as the ground is torn asunder. Suddenly the earth in between the two is pushed back ltowards Kaaru with an explosive wall like action, the earth which was now airborne thanks to the swift air fell down focused on crushing the charging man.

A springboard erupts from the ground, created from the feathers still beneath the ground. Kaaru still charging hops onto it launches himself forward toward the earth and wind attack. He joins his arms together forming a large drill to bore through the earth. Once through the appendages erupt into to black wings that flapped once to send him toward her. He parts one arm from the other making the feathers shift. The arm still heading towards Whitney became the sharpest lance that Kaaru could imagine.

< Whitney stood her ground smiling lightly as she spun on her heels, moving her body back the spear missing her just by a nitch. But what was more she let her armour break at the point right near Kaaru's feather spear the wind kicking up the feathers as ithe shield reforms the feathers surging around her for a couple of seconds before her wind armour expands firing both the feathers and a sure of wind at Kaaru.

The expanding armor didn’t surprise him, it was wind after all. It sent him tumbling toward the ground , skidding on his face until he could recovered and skidding onto his feet, using the lance arm to stop himself in the same manner she did with her rapier into the tree. “ Well that was nice…but this is going no where. “ The feathers around his hands shift violently. “ If this doesn’t work I might have to leave and get stronger and maybe get better at what I’m trying to do. “ He joins his hands together the violent storm of feathers becoming more violent each feather starting to spark with spiritual pressure.

< Whitney stands her ground and watches him. "You know.... what's different about the wind I control to others? It's so well controled, and held in check by the captured souls reishi that... the surging wind is like thousands of small blades, coursing around in an endless cycle, willing to slice through anything that dare get by. they deflect most physical attacks, you'd need more reishi than I to even attempt to break through it with a physical attack." She muttered watching his attack grow. "But that isn't all that my armour can do... but you wont be around to learn anything more."

“ Well I kind of guessed that… but if what you say is true.. Then all that wind your controlling is due to reishi . Question is what happen if you were hit by an attack that hinders spiritual power. Something that burns reishi and nothing else?” He said as he gathers more power even bits of feathers that made up his being started to light in a blue blaze.

< Whitney shrugged. "Wouldn't know... my attack is held in check by reishi but it is made up of wind. The only thing that you will be stricking is the wind. I told you there is more to how my ability is made up..." She raised her sword and pointed it at him. "And even if there was an attack like that, do you really think I would allow it to hit me? Here in my hand, I weild a blade on equal parr to that of any shinigami. How else do you figure that we are able to cut you?" Her golden eyes narrowed as she waited.

“ If its held in check by reishi from others, but to do that the reishi needs direction. Possibly you use your own reishi to draw from this “ hoard” If not then you must be utilizing something to get it. “ He continues gathering as he closes his eyes to contemplate. “ At first glance I hadto assume it was your weapon that, but maybe not. “ He opens his eyes. “ If your swords are equal to shingami’s then that only proves my point further that souls are not all evil,that even you knights have the capacity upon death to become shingami or souls part of the soul society. “ He was reaching his limit now as he can feel the sting of feathers blazing , if continued he’d only destroy himself. “ Although you are right you an dodge a small projectile attack….but mind you I’m not dog of the soul society so I don’t restrain myself like they do. “ He took a deep breath. “ SEIDAN!” He says as fires a large shimmering bright projectile similar to a star in appearance. Kaaur kneels , placing a hand on the ground having something enter the ruined earth. He pants heavily. With the little strength he has he decides to retreat for now although because of the attack he sent having left him mildly drained it was more like jogging away.

< Whitney listened to Kaaru's words and shook her head. "I'll let you think what you want, but I wont be telling you anymore." she said lightly watching him charge his attack. Truth was her blade was close to the shinigami's but not completely. The origins of both blade and abilities were kept secret in the womans mind, hidden until she would find someone who could deeat her and perhaps share with them the completeness of the shield. "Either way.... You have no idea on what is the source, I doubt you have any informatoin on myself or my comrades, as far as I know you are facing your first fight with a member of the shield right now. The point is, we are an unfamiliar enemy to you, and there is no way without mysef telling you of how I work, will you ever hope to know." The woman narrowed her eyes as the star shaped atack came at her, frowning she swung her blade swiftly as the wind was sent surging at it, keeping it at bay as the wind pressure began to push the attack back. "Fleeing... tch..." She swung her sword once more as the wind came hurtling at it, this time sending the attack back and colliding with the nearest building. Whitney turned around and walkekd away. "Next time I can guarantee you, that you will not be able to escape me."

A sharp spire of feathers erupts from the ground just inches away from her face when she turned around. Although what seemed like an attack didn’t do any harm. The tip of the spire morphed into a birds head and acted like a megaphone. “ And Next time …” He said through panting . “ Next time… I’ll guarantee that that attack will do some damage, but for now you should worry about your sword. Get it nice an polished for the next time and put outthe blue flames that linger on it. Good night brainwashed maiden of the wind. “ The spire bursts into blue flames once it finished talking.

< Whitney blinked watching the bird like head talk. only to then close her eyes. "If you say so." She said in disbelief and turned away from the bird head walking away. "You will regret meeting me a second time though.... I will say that." She hwispered, and with that, she walked off into the distance

“Regret? “ Kaaru said to himself as he stumbled through a damp alley. He said as an orb bursts out of the ground he walk on. The orb join with hisbodywhich was still riddled with dots of blue flames. “ Uh maybe it was a bad idea to take her on an empty stomach?” He says laughing at himself to make himself feel better.
Back to top Go down

Act 10: Kaaru enters the fray!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Bleach :: ARCS :: SHIELD ARC-
Jump to: